For those who need to read/ write sde data in AutoCAD Map on a 64 bit OS , here is a way to acquire the ESRI DLLs you need.
Special thanks to Dale Boyett for this TIDBIT
1. Download the MSP file (the right service pack for your sde).
2. Go to the following web site, download msix.zip, and extract the EXE and PDB files (2 files).
3. Run the following command from a command line. Modify the path as necessary.
msix sde931sp1-sqlserver-64.msp /out C:\dale\msp
4. Copy out the file PCW_CAB_BB77E0ED, and add the .cab extension to the copied file. You should end up with a file similar to the following: Copy of PCW_CAB_BB77E0ED.cab
5. With Windows Explorer, navigate inside of the cab file by double clicking it (winrar) and extract the following 3 files:
6. Rename the files by removing everything after the .dll extension.
7. Copy the DLLs to the FDO\BIN folder and connect to SDE!!!
Tags: sde dlls